Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gotta love my parents!

Today the kids brought to school the family project I assigned them last week:  A robot made out of recycled materials because this week, we are learning about the letter R.  This was supposed to be a mini project but when they came to school today, proudly carrying their family masterpieces, I realize there was nothing 'mini' about it!








Although they did use recycled materials like cereal boxes, toilet paper rolls, springs, used batteries, hooks, bicycle lights, the parents went all out and made awesome robot creations with it!


Carlos talking about how Wall E was made during Show and Tell

I just gotta love my parents for being fully supportive of their little ones.  They are there in every field trip.  They respond to my every request or every need concerning their little ones.  It is not surprising why my little ones are the most adorable, charming and the most wonderful creatures on earth.  It is because they have parents like they do.  And I am so blessed to witness this year after year after year.


No comments:

Post a Comment