Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What Matters Most

During my last trip to Manila, I stopped by the bookstore at the airport on the way back home.  Whenever I enter a bookstore and I have nothing on my list to buy, I usually say a prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in choosing a good book to read.  One that will enrich me as a person.  I was led to this book, and while reading the first page, I had no doubt that indeed I was guided.  This book is about developing character, something that should go hand in hand with spirituality.  This is a good reminder of what matters most in life.  I love this book because of its simple yet captivating style of writing.  I was more than halfway done with the book when I landed in Bacolod after the hour-long trip.  This is short, easy reading that has the potential of making us better individuals, if only we apply what it espouses.  Enjoy reading and be better persons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment